Future Today Institute's
2023 Tech Trends Report
Future Today Institute's 16th annual Tech and Science Trends Report launches at SXSW on March 10, 2023.
This year, we are publishing individual tech- and science-specific trend reports on:
• Artificial Intelligence (with a special section on China)
• Metaverse/ New Realities/ Synthetic Media
• Bioengineering (includes -oomics, synthetic biology and CRISPR)
• Computing (including networks, 5G/6G and quantum)
• Mobility and Robotics
• Climate and Green Tech
Our industry-focused tech trend reports include:
• Health & Medicine (with a deep analysis of Amazon's ambitions)
• Financial Services (includes insurance)
• Government/ Policy/ Geopolitics
• News & Information
• Supply Chain
• Entertainment (includes movies, TV, streaming, gaming and amusement/ theme park technologies)
All reports will be released on the same day. Reports will be made available individually or as one combined version with all 700+ trends included.
Downloaded more than 1 million times each year, FTI's annual Tech Trends Report is a must-read for every industry. Learn the key trends impacting finance, insurance, transportation, healthcare, sports, logistics, telecom, work, government and policy, security, privacy, education, agriculture, entertainment, music, CPG, hospitality and dining, ESGs, climate, space and more. Discover critical insights. See what strategic action you can take on the futures, today.
Sign up to get notified when the 2023 Trend Report launches.