Build better futures with the Future Today Institute.
As Researcher, you will be at the central hub of FTI's research activities. You will conduct trends and insights research, source and analyze data from various sources, oversee our knowledge repository, support our scenarios research and models, and collaborate with FTI researchers and associates on various forms of content, which primarily would include our annual FTI Trends Report, our weekly and quarterly newsletters, client and public scenarios, and other digital and print editorial products.
As Senior Editor, you will work with FTI researchers and associates to develop and publish various forms of content, which primarily includes the annual FTI Trends Report, our weekly and quarterly newsletters, client and public scenarios, and other digital and print editorial products.Engagements will include working with FTI researchers, affiliates, and associates to help them develop an impactful written product that will achieve the intended goals for each project. You will act as a thought partner and line editor, helping FTI craft compelling narratives. You’ll also help FTI associates to shape raw content (research, interview transcripts, outlines, speaker notes) into various editorial products.
As a Staff Writer, you will source, report, create, refine and publish a variety of content for FTI. This will include the annual FTI Tech Trends Report, our weekly and quarterly newsletters, client and public scenarios, and other digital and print editorial products.
How we work
Together with our clients and partners, FTI is helping leaders achieve their preferred futures. FTI values and promotes:
- Curiosity. We confront our own cherished beliefs continuously and we guide those we work with to do the same.
- Learning. We are always learning, recalibrating, improving.
- Evangelizing. We communicate the value of strategic foresight, engage others in using it, and teach those who want to learn.
- Discipline. We do everything required to conduct excellent research, produce exceptional work and to meet our deadlines.
- Empathy. We work hard to understand our coworkers, people, our clients and their fears, difficulties and desire/ resistance to changing the future.
We invest in our people. So we offer exceptional perks and benefits, which include the usual (competitive compensation, health benefits, 401k plan, paid family leave) and the unusual (quarterly sabbaticals, a healthy training stipend, learning journeys, mentoring opportunities, registrations for experiences).